Cow And Chicken
(tv shows & cartoons)
Featured by:
Doge
Newest character avatar

msfoxgirl
from
Female MYFCOnline.com Members
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » TV Shows and Cartoons » Invader Zim VS Spongebob-squarepants
Invader Zim RP

First | [1]
Invader Zim RP
deadly_Irken_Girl on May 18, 2009 06:45:40

Posts » 10

This is an RP about Invader Zim!!

You can be a cannon Character or an Own Character, If you want to be your own character you have to fill out this form:

Name:
Picture:
Species:
Hologram Picture: (If an Irken)
Personality:
History:

Here is my own OC:

Name: Zikta
Picture: http://www.myfconline.com/member_avatars/151367.jpg
Species: Irken
Hologram Picture: http://www.myfconline.com/member_avatars/151370.jpg
Personality: can be calm at times, likes to spend alot of time alone, When angerd she becomes in to a rage and she unleashers her powers!
History: Irkens walk to the area where the winged smeet is one looked at her.. “Oh Irk look at that freak of a child” one of the Irkens said, “She is an outcast” another said.

The two Tallest came in to the room and took a glimpse at the winged smeet child, They looked disgusted “Well this is new yet disturbing” said Red “freak” said Purple… Zikta looked up at them scared like…

Zikta was crying she had slash marks by what looked like a whip, she then looked up at the Irken who whipped her… Her eyes went from sad to angry and her eyes began to glow a Blood Red as she growled and Sharp teeth began to show as she attacked him. The screams could be heard and other Irkens rushed in and looked at the blood dripping off the winged smeet and a dead ripped up and torn corpse of an Irken.

The Tallest Banished her when she became normal again but she gave them a look then ran off to a voot cruiser and flew off in it. She ended up on Earth and lived there making her human hologram and then transformed her voot cruiser into a house and she lived there ever since…

----- signature -----

Invader Zim forever. [ LINK ]
[ LINK ]

Edit 
Re: Invader Zim RP
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 05, 2010 17:56:24

Posts » 909

Name: Luna
Picture:
Species:neko
Hologram Picture: (If an Irken)
Personality:Hyper, funny, hot headed, nice, fun, kind, confidant.
History: She has been an orphan since she was 5, but she was adopted at age 7 by a nice couple. She was made fun of because of her dog ears and tail. She never let that get her down.

----- signature -----

You can’t quit until you try You can’t live until you die You can’t learn to tell the truth Until you learn to lie
You can’t breathe until you choke You gotta laugh when you’re the joke There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes Just open your eyes And see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral? I know some things that you don’t I’ve done things that you won’t There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home I was waiting for my hearse What came next was so much worse It took a funeral to make me feel alive
Edit 
First | [1]

MYFCOnline.com © 2003 - 2014
Disclaimer: MYFCOnline.com does not own any of the copyrighted characters in this site.