Fire Emblem Hero's
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Anime and Manga » Vampire Knight:: Blood Lust::
The Story

First | [1]
The Story
Victoria_Not_Of_This_World on May 25, 2009 05:37:54

Posts » 399

When the daughter of a vampire hunter clan comes to Cross, she turns the school, and the students upside down!
Nanami Yamakawa(i kno! i always use that name! so sue me!) never had friends at school as a little girl. One night while her arents were out hunting vampires her older sister took her to the park, where she met the best friends of her life!
Ironicly, these friends were none other then *drum roll* Akatsuki Kain & Hanabusa Aido! Of course a member of the allied clan, the Kiryus, finds out & puts an end to all this & intoduces the girl to their son, Zero (who she never seemed to like)

Ten years later she still remembers her close friends and longs to see them again. Her parents are killed by a level D vampire who chases her to Cross, luckily for her, her friends reconized the sent of her blood & came running to her aid!

Of course that's just the begining of this romantic tale!

Coming to MYFC....soon!

----- signature -----

You've done horrible things huh? Fallen so far from grace that God can't see you? Now you're doomed to burn in Hell forever, right?
Think again!!
Jesus was thinking about that on the cross and said "I don't care about all that! I love you enough to die for you anyway and nothing will ever change that! My father doesn't make junk."
That's what he was thinking on the cross. He was beaten, tortured, and hung on a cross to die, and when he could've been thinking about how unfair it all was, he was thinking about how he loves you!!
He loves you too much to leave you. He is right behind you with open arms, waiting for you to come to him. He wants you, even if you can't tell. He truly wants you. {not enough room 4 everything}
Edit 
Re: The Story
Kiva_ on May 25, 2009 05:50:08

Posts » 500

Cool? >____>

----- signature -----

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHOR
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WH
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WH
Edit 
Unrelenting_Viper on May 29, 2009 06:27:32

Posts » 1652

*thumbs up*

----- signature -----

Long
Live
Orton
Edit 
Kiva_ on May 29, 2009 20:16:28

Posts » 500

D:

----- signature -----

WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHOR
Edit 
Victoria_Not_Of_This_World on May 30, 2009 08:42:34

Posts » 399

wat?

----- signature -----

You've done horrible things huh? Fallen so far from grace that God can't see you? Now you're doomed to burn in Hell forever, right?
Think again!!
Jesus was thinking about that on the cross and said "I don't care about all that! I love you enough to die for you anyway and nothing will ever change that! My father doesn't make junk."
That's what he was thinking on the cross. He was beaten, tortured, and hung on a cross to die, and when he could've been thinking about how unfair it all was, he was thinking about how he loves you!!
He loves you too much to leave you. He is right behind you with open arms, waiting for you to come to him. He wants you, even if you can't tell. He truly wants you. {not enough room 4 everything}
Edit 
Candy_Queen on Jun 02, 2009 07:54:04

Posts » 512

^^

----- signature -----

The light in your eyes is an angel up high~
Fighting to ease the shadow side, oh nigh~
Hearts will grow though having to bend~
Leaving behind all things in the end~
[:: ~xxx~ ::] I apologize to no one. They will not rob me of my voice. [:: ~xxx~ ::]
Edit 
YamiHikari01 on Jun 05, 2009 11:48:52

Posts » 2

KAWAII!!!!!! Kaname,Zero & Yuki are my favorite characters!!! I LOVE VAMPIRE NIGHT!!!!

----- signature -----

Jessica
Edit 
First | [1]