Rayman
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Anime and Manga » DBZ
Dragon Ball Z Rpg

First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >
Dragon Ball Z Rpg
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 09, 2009 20:54:24

Posts » 909

WHOOOOOOOOO! You can make your own charecter if u want! U also get to make ur own Gf or Bf!!!!
(btw they are ALL 17!!)

Vegeta-ElUnoBlack
goku- Prince
trunks-Anothony_the_neko
krilin-
gohan-
android 17-L_Valentine
android 15-
android 18- Me!!!!
bulma-
chi-chi-
bula-
yancha-
goten-
piccolo-
tien-

(we will start when i get 5 people!!!!)

----- signature -----

You can’t quit until you try You can’t live until you die You can’t learn to tell the truth Until you learn to lie
You can’t breathe until you choke You gotta laugh when you’re the joke There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes Just open your eyes And see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral? I know some things that you don’t I’ve done things that you won’t There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home I was waiting for my hearse What came next was so much worse It took a funeral to make me feel alive
Edit 
Re: Dragon Ball Z Rpg
Seduction on Dec 09, 2009 21:06:49

Posts » 50

I would advise Againsts the make your own person thing, but anyways, I Call Vegeta.

(Who can now go SSj3. Sweet)

----- signature -----

Your Seduction

Want It?
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 09, 2009 21:12:10

Posts » 909

^^ alright just 4 more people!!!

----- signature -----

You can’t quit until you try You can’t live until you die You can’t learn to tell the truth Until you learn to lie
You can’t breathe until you choke You gotta laugh when you’re the joke There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes Just open your eyes And see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral? I know some things that you don’t I’ve done things that you won’t There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home I was waiting for my hearse What came next was so much worse It took a funeral to make me feel alive
Edit 
Prince_Noctis on Dec 09, 2009 21:29:14

Posts » 66

I call Goku, Misa

----- attachment -----

----- signature -----

Edit 
Bigby_Wolf on Dec 09, 2009 21:51:08

Posts » 741

How could you have a DBZ RP without Piccolo or Tien? XD [ LINK ]

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 10, 2009 02:36:49

Posts » 2705

I call Trunks!

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 10, 2009 11:12:47

Posts » 909

YEAH! YEAH MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 11, 2009 09:34:03

Posts » 2705

what if we dont get enough people~? o.o"

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 11, 2009 10:05:43

Posts » 909

Then will play if we don't get enogh peeps! X3

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 11, 2009 10:24:40

Posts » 2705

o.o okay~xD

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 11, 2009 10:29:16

Posts » 909

X3

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 12, 2009 21:51:13

Posts » 2705

nobody wants to join this one Dx

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
L_Valentine on Dec 12, 2009 22:09:31

Posts » 1529

I call 17

----- signature -----

Currently:Offline..... Doin sometin :P
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 12, 2009 23:48:19

Posts » 909

^^ OKAY

----- signature -----

Edit 
Kia_ on Dec 14, 2009 06:55:10

Posts » 1635

I call Piccolo (even though I'm a girl-he was my favorite)

----- signature -----

http://www.snottys.jp/oscommerce/catalog/images/zaikohokan/176/img176_0013.jpg
92% of the teen population would be sad if they saw the Jonas Brothers on top of a building about to jump. Copy this if you're the 8 percent that would be yelling "JUMP! JUMP!"
My PC is broken at the moment-I can only get on here at school.
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 14, 2009 07:26:53

Posts » 909

lol pickles! XD Okay u're in!

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 14, 2009 07:39:16

Posts » 2705

yay we have Piccolo xD

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 14, 2009 07:55:36

Posts » 909

XD We have 5 people now! We can play! X3

----- signature -----

Edit 
GiRzilla on Dec 14, 2009 08:04:10

Posts » 2705

Sweet~!

I've been waiting for this. xD

----- signature -----

Hard To Hold On To~
x~x~x~x
Yet..
x~x~x~x
Impossible To Let Go~
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Dec 14, 2009 09:43:44

Posts » 909

lolz...
android 17: *sitting on car* Ummm what should we do now? Blow up the place?

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >