Parappa The Rapper
Views » 6
Newest Character Avatar

Ranger
from
Quake 1
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Anime and Manga » Akatsuki
akatsuki rpg (u can make u're own charecter)

First | [1] | 2 | 3 | >
akatsuki rpg (u can make u're own charecter)
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 04, 2010 10:36:24

Posts » 909

'ello!
I'm my own chareceter and my bf is tobi/madara. You can have any one u want. I have white hair, blue eyes, i can turn into a wolf, i am very powerfull, and i joined the akatsuki at 18, i am now 20 (not in real life!) if u make u're own charecter please put name, village,resone for joining, and age. *Bf if u want*

----- signature -----

You can’t quit until you try You can’t live until you die You can’t learn to tell the truth Until you learn to lie
You can’t breathe until you choke You gotta laugh when you’re the joke There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes Just open your eyes And see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral? I know some things that you don’t I’ve done things that you won’t There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home I was waiting for my hearse What came next was so much worse It took a funeral to make me feel alive
Edit 
Re: akatsuki rpg (u can make u're own charecter)
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 10:40:32

Posts » 9838

I Am Sasuke Uchiha, Formerly Of The Village Hidden In The Leaves But Left To Seek Out More Power. Sakura Begged Me Not To Leave, And I thanked Her For Everything, Then Left.

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My friends mean the world to me, I'm glad that we all get along so amazingly, I love you guys so much, In times of crisis let us stand together, Thanks for being such awesome people.
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 10:46:49

Posts » 909

alright

----- signature -----

You can’t quit until you try You can’t live until you die You can’t learn to tell the truth Until you learn to lie
You can’t breathe until you choke You gotta laugh when you’re the joke There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes Just open your eyes And see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral? I know some things that you don’t I’ve done things that you won’t There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home I was waiting for my hearse What came next was so much worse It took a funeral to make me feel alive
Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 12:08:59

Posts » 9838

I Joined The Akatsuki Just To Feel The Sheer Joy Of Killing Ppl.

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My friends mean the world to me, I'm glad that we all get along so amazingly, I love you guys so much, In times of crisis let us stand together, Thanks for being such awesome people.
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 12:11:31

Posts » 909

(okay)
luna/tobi: DEIARA SEMPIE!!!!!!!! *crashes into deidara and steals clay*
luna: TOBI CATCH! *throws clay above deidara's head.
tobi: I GOT IT!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 12:14:22

Posts » 9838

Sasuke And Itachi: *Get Ready To Have A Battle Of Tsukuyomi Vs Tsukuyomi, Mangekyou Sharingan Vs Mangekyou Sharingan, Shadow Clone Vs Chidori Nagashi.*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 12:17:25

Posts » 909

tobi: *crashes into sasuke* OOPPSY!
luna: Uh-oh
deiara: *laughes* You're in for it now tobi! *Laughes more*
luna: T^T TOBI RUN!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 12:22:36

Posts » 9838

Sasuke to Itachi: I WAS BORN TO DESTROY YOU!!!

Itachi To Sasuke: You Don't Have Enough Hatred.

Sasuke And Itachi: *Both Activate Their Tsukuyomi*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 12:57:04

Posts » 909

luna: I don't think he noticed -_-"
tobi: *runz to luna* I WANT CANDY!
luna: *Snickering* YOU LACK HATERD! XD *mimiking itachi*
tobi: XD
deidara: you guys are IDIOTS!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 13:58:26

Posts » 9838

*Both Brothers Charge At Each Other With Their Swords Raised High And In The End Both Are Still Standing Then Itachi Faints And Dies*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 14:02:32

Posts » 909

luna: HAHAHAHHAHAH! ITACHI IS DEAD! XD
tobi:...
deidara: NO FAIR! I WAS SUPPOSE TO KILL HIM!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 14:08:54

Posts » 9838

Sasuke: I Wanted Revenge For Him Killing My clan And Him Always Looking Down On Me*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 14:15:00

Posts » 909

deidara: O.O
luna/tobi:....*dissapers*

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 17:23:55

Posts » 9838

Sasuke: *Goes After A New Target*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 19:00:02

Posts » 909

deidara: wait...IM ALONE >.<
~some where some place~
luna: i told you madara that sauce-kay would win.
madara: *looks at luna* i expected him to.
luna: Really? you didn't look like it.
madara: Umm...

----- signature -----

Edit 
Shane_Uchiha on Jan 08, 2010 19:01:05

Posts » 9838

Sasuke: *Sees His New Target (Sakura) And Attacks Her*

----- signature -----

My best buddy Ludger
My best friend Aiyumi
My best buddy Izaya
My best friend Aura
Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 08, 2010 20:22:34

Posts » 909

luna: *comes outta nowhere* WTF? why is sauce-kue killing that pink hair girl???
tobi: DANGO STICKS!
luna; -.-

----- signature -----

Edit 
xXInsaneXxAngelXx on Jan 11, 2010 21:14:05

Posts » 909

hello???...T^T i;m aloneeeeeee

----- signature -----

Edit 
Liri__ on Jan 11, 2010 21:20:17

Posts » 1935

(I'm my own character)
*blocks Sasuke from killing her*
Sasuke...
*my eyes are closed as I smirk evily*
...you may kill it later.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Nona on Jan 11, 2010 21:49:07

Posts » 916

(I have my own character)
*runs and hugs Deidara*

----- signature -----

"Peace is our gift to each other" - Elie Wiesel
"Wait and Hope" - Alexander Dumas
"The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself" - Thales
Edit 
First | [1] | 2 | 3 | >