Gegege no Kitaro
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » + General Topics »
How to delete...

First | [1]
How to delete...
Relinda on Sep 19, 2011 23:14:10

Posts » 6

I have been a member of this site for five years now, and it's time to say goodbye. I was wondering how I could get in touch with the staff members of this site on how to delete my account and some pictures I had uploaded in the Resident Evil section. I have one of myself from years ago, uploaded as a joke. But now I would like it remove.

Does anyone have some intelligent and legit answers that can aid me with these problems? Thank you.

Kaylie

----- signature -----

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/crazyradicalbabe
Edit 
Re: How to delete...
65577 on Sep 19, 2011 23:57:06

Posts » 5707

Time and time again. People have asked that question. The answer has been repeated no more than a ridiculous amount of times. It's pretty much plastard all over the basic Q&A section. >>> [ LINK ]

The two admins of the site can't delete accounts or remove any content that has been posted by other users in general. In this case you. The owner of the site can be contacted here. >> [ LINK ]
I'm sure if you were to explain your situation to her. She might be able to help you out.

Here's what you CAN do.

1. Find a way back onto the account you posted pictures under. And painstakingly remove them yourself.

2. Try to reset the password to an account you posted pictures with, using the email address you assigned it under. That's if you're even using the same email address as when you registered the account. Doubt it, but it was worth a shot.

3. Ask one of the admins to contact the owner of the site. Here are their accounts.
[ LINK ] : [ LINK ]

Other than that, the content you've posted here pretty much stays. As once you make an account here, you can't delete it. Users usually delete everything from their accounts. Including pictures, marriages, icons and member avatars. Replacing their username(s) with their user ID number. Than just ditch the blank account.

Hope this was useful.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Relinda on Oct 06, 2018 01:51:49

Posts » 6

Thanks for being a moody asshole toward answering my inquiry all those years ago: But a helpful person none the less. ..!.,

----- attachment -----

----- signature -----

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/crazyradicalbabe
Edit 
65577 on Oct 06, 2018 04:53:28

Posts » 5707

You must be one of those waste of space kinds of retards that get insulted about everything but you' re welcome

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]