Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Member Groups »
Jesus fR3@Kz

First | [1]
Jesus fR3@Kz
Victoria_Not_Of_This_World on May 01, 2012 10:19:12

Posts » 399

Basicly, look at my siggy. If you agree you can join. If you disagree, open your mind to the idea and join anyway.

Rules.

Everyone is welcome no matter what.

No judging... ever.

I know I'm not the only Jesus freak here. So come on in.

----- signature -----

You've done horrible things huh? Fallen so far from grace that God can't see you? Now you're doomed to burn in Hell forever, right?
Think again!!
Jesus was thinking about that on the cross and said "I don't care about all that! I love you enough to die for you anyway and nothing will ever change that! My father doesn't make junk."
That's what he was thinking on the cross. He was beaten, tortured, and hung on a cross to die, and when he could've been thinking about how unfair it all was, he was thinking about how he loves you!!
He loves you too much to leave you. He is right behind you with open arms, waiting for you to come to him. He wants you, even if you can't tell. He truly wants you. {not enough room 4 everything}
Edit 
Re: Jesus fR3@Kz
Victoria_Uchiha on Feb 14, 2013 15:09:16

Posts » 58

Oh look, nobody ever responded! :D

*not the least bit surprised*

----- signature -----

You've done horrible things huh? Fallen so far from grace that God can't see you? Now you're doomed to burn in Hell forever, right? Think again!!!
Jesus was thinking about that on the cross and said "I don't care about all that! I love you enough to die for you anyway and nothing will ever change that! My father doesn't make junk."
That's what he was thinking on the cross. He was beaten, tortured, and hung on a cross to die, and when he could've been thinking about how unfair it all was, he was thinking about how he loves you!!
He loves you too much to leave you. He is right behind you with open arms, waiting for you to come to him. He wants you, even if you can't tell. He truly wants you.
Edit 
DyIan on Feb 17, 2013 03:21:16

Posts » 2

Nobody is tool enough to hand over their free will to a book.
I'm sure God gave us free will for something.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Xketza on Feb 17, 2013 07:42:50

Posts » 5708

I'm glad that you're expressing your belief Victoria. ^-^ Not a lot of people do that openly anymore. Faith is a really strong thing, it takes a disciplined commitment. :} I hope your faith never wavers!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Victoria_Uchiha on Mar 07, 2013 13:53:06

Posts » 58

Yay it happened! ^^

Mordecai, you're right about free will! It was given to us for a reason, in order to choose the road we take. How we use our free will is completely up to us, and I beleive that God loves us even when we choose to use that free will for evil (everyone does this on a daily basis, don't be fooled by self-rightious nuts).

So you have a very valid point, thank you for bringing that up!

Thankyou, ZombieMonkey! My faith shall never waver, it will be tested many times until my death, but I will always hold my faith, because when everything else fades away my faith will be all I have left!

----- signature -----

You've done horrible things huh? Fallen so far from grace that God can't see you? Now you're doomed to burn in Hell forever, right? Think again!!!
He loves you too much to leave you. He is right behind you with open arms, waiting for you to come to him. He wants you, even if you can't tell. He truly wants you.
Edit 
oddreyh on Sep 11, 2020 21:14:00

Posts » 1

hi!!

my name is audrey i love god <3

----- signature -----

lots of love!
Audrey <3
Edit 
First | [1]