sky and his buddys <3
Views » 7
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Member Groups » MEMBER ADMIN ELECTION
"OFFICIAL" and "FINAL" thread for Member Admin "CAMPAIGN" and VOTING

First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >
"OFFICIAL" and "FINAL" thread for Member Admin "CAMPAIGN" and VOTING
Cmdr_Gabe_E on May 18, 2017 21:17:22

Posts » 375

HI, EVERYONE :D! I've been getting a lot of PMs for the past 48 hrs about the member admin voting, and I thank you all for your time and concern about the process :)!

Hope everyone is doing well and one of the popular suggestions I've received is to STREAMLINE / CONTAIN / FORMALIZE the process, so HERE IT IS, GUYS ^_^!

If you would like to be a part of the voting (and the past few days should have already given you enough time to decide plus I have a lot of members asking me to 'close' this already...), THEN PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW :).

1. If you would like to HELP the website by being a member admin, then kindly REPLY TO THIS THREAD with the reason as to WHY you would be awesome as a member admin. ALL interested will need to do this. So please, kindly submit/reply, and thank you ^_^! ***

2. To those who WANT TO VOTE, please REPLY TO THIS THREAD with the username of the member you would like to vote for :). If you've already voted in the MEMBER ADMIN ELECTION group, then please just re-post your vote here. AND YES, you can vote for more than 1 admin ^_^! If you like to vote for ExampleUser1 and ExampleUser2, then go fo' it ;)!

3. Member admins will be decided not by me (yeap, that's right! I'm not even a member admin anymore, as you can see in my profile, lol), but by the voting in this thread.

4. Here is YOUR chance to vote, so please do so :). You know those people who complained when Trump got elected but they didn't vote? We don't want to be those peeps :).

5. IMPORTANT: Since I think this process is important, only those with valid email addresses in their account will 'count' as a valid voter :)! I know some of us have multiple accounts here, but only 1 email/unique person = 1 vote please ^____^!

That's it, ladies and gents :D!!! LET'S DO THIS BIZ and help make MYFC bettah!!!

*** I will quote one reply I made to someone in my PM inbox: "Oh, also, being a member admin doesn't mean you need to be here 24/7. I don't want it to feel like a job for anyone. We really just need some members here (like you :)) to help "wrangle/control" bad behavior @_@."

EDIT: OH, ALSO, the member admins that will be voted here will also be the NEW member admins ^_^! As of right now, there are currently no member admins O_O!!! We're starting fresh, gais!!!

----- signature -----

I am probably the biggest Count Dooku fan in the world :)!
You can trace the history of my fandoms on the footprints of my spouses ;).
Edit 
Re: "OFFICIAL" and "FINAL" thread for Member Admin "CAMPAIGN" and VOTING
Deerhaunter on May 18, 2017 21:24:55

Posts » 8

Riku & Meilani yo

----- signature -----

Edit 
Parad on May 18, 2017 21:26:54

Posts » 41

Meilani and Riku :)

----- signature -----

Edit 
Hino_ on May 18, 2017 21:28:52

Posts » 229

Meilani and Riku!

#TeamMeiku <3

I've heard all of the great ideas both of these members have come up with and I just think it would be good for this site.

This place could use some fun.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Charlotte on May 18, 2017 21:29:51

Posts » 69

Meiku! <3
Lol Meilani and Riku.

I'd also be willing to do it
but I'd rather it be Meilani and Riku so I don't really want
to post why I think I would be good,
because I think they would be better!
They the best at creating content
and activity on the site, which I don't think
I am so good at. xD

People might be worried they won't be "impartial"
or "fair" but they are smart enough to know this position works
and aren't going to go ban crazy. >>

I'd also be fine with other members as well such as Hino, Hylia, Parad, etc.
Basically at least semi-active and level-headed!

----- signature -----

Busy IRL So Activity Will Be Low 7 Days Til I Move!
Edit 
Charlotte on May 18, 2017 21:29:51

Posts » 69

Opps I doubled posted, let us get rid of that. xD

----- signature -----

Busy IRL So Activity Will Be Low 7 Days Til I Move!
Edit 
Silver on May 18, 2017 21:30:29

Posts » 13

I trust Riku and Meilani with their respective titles. They have been here for MYFCO's key events, and have tried their best to contribute to the website since it came back online. They're very level-headed as well. I know I seemed so against the idea of member administrators, but I'm keeping my mind open. And I feel like they have the maturity to pull the job off the way MYFC needs them to. I'd like to place Hino or Charlotte under consideration as well.

On that note, I still feel like the current admins need some cleaning out. Personally, I feel they all can be demoted. They're just not doing any good having titles they either outgrew, won't use, ect. They're all inactive. And that isn't helping MYFC out very much.

----- signature -----

======
My eyes hold
the eventide.
======

Edit 
Cmdr_Gabe_E on May 18, 2017 21:36:46

Posts » 375

HI, SILVER ^___^!!! I just added this "note" to my original post...

EDIT: OH, ALSO, the member admins that will be voted here will also be the NEW member admins ^_^! As of right now, there are currently no member admins O_O!!! We're starting fresh, gais!!!

----- signature -----

I am probably the biggest Count Dooku fan in the world :)!
You can trace the history of my fandoms on the footprints of my spouses ;).
Edit 
Riku on May 18, 2017 21:38:12

Posts » 25

I've been on this site for ages. I grew up with this site and experienced so much emotions by talking with specific members on here. I am attached to this place. I met amazing people on here. I've had loads of fun on here and so forth. I want this site to move forward and have that same feeling as we all did back in the days. If not.. Maybe better than it used to be. I don't want to run alone for this position as I always believe that more than one handling a situation is better than one. I want Meilani to be there by my side. I want to work with her. I strongly believe the both of us can take care of this site. We bring in so much content on here for people to laugh and enjoy. We both want to give a pleasurable time here. I love the community.

I'd appreciate hearing from both sides and hopefully resolve the problem with not only my judgement, but Meilani's as well. I don't believe in banning people over a problem. I know how it felt to be banned over and over. I would never ever allow someone to experience that pain as I did. I want people to have fun with their friends. Not to be pulled away from them. The ban hammer will be used ONLY for people who are harming the site. Playful journals and members will not be affected. You will see me hardly EVER banning anyone. I rather talk and listen to both sides if anything were to happen. I believe that banning members would only worsen the situation. Its better to talk it out with them. You can count on me and Meilani for this job. We are family, count on me to help out each family member in this community. Me and Meilani as admins for this site.

#MEIKU

----- signature -----

Exhausted / Relieving Childhood Nostalgia

Edit 
MeiIani on May 18, 2017 22:03:24

Posts » 39

I really want to be admin, but only if I have my partner with me. You mentioned earlier how being admin is a huge responsibility which is why I want a duo to happen. But if you think you can't trust our duo, you could always have Charlotte or Hino as the third admin to make sure we don't step out of line, although, I can assure you won't be doing any of that.

Also, I think I'd be a great admin for this site, because I create a lot of content. I post. I talk to everyone. I have, throughout the years, contributed to this site by posting a lot of content. I also was unfairly banned by Fox multiple times throughout the years and so, I know what example not to follow.

It might not say much, but I also used to run a page on Facebook. So, I've had experience managing a page before. I think it's important to follow rules, have ethic, and put all the bias aside when you're dealing with them , but one of my goals is to create lots of content which I'll need my partner, Riku. We want to host. Give life to member topics once more, bring back the now dead hobby of role playing, and get people on the message boards too.

Riku and I, even in our friendship, I feel like we balance each other out. I am very direct and I fee like he would balance me out or correct me if I'm being too harsh with someone. But I feel like I'd be the one to give Riku a little nudge to exercise his admin powers. We also plan to create monthly evaluations, pick out a team member once a month to help us with site activity, and just bringing the life back to this site. We've talked about recruiting more members, but that's not going to happen until we have a very active site.

If I don't Meiku doesn't happen, Charlotte and Hino would be my choices for admin. They're both sweet girls who don't get involved in conflicts.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Nemurin on May 18, 2017 22:08:07

Posts » 202

Hi! I'd step up to the opportunity of being a member admin if given the chance. :) I joined here in 2007 when it was introduced to me from my sister. It's where i got to find myself and my interests and one of the main reason my love for anime is so strong. Everytime i logged on it was excitement, on the dinosaur PC with dial up until late nights, staying up and fighting over it with my sister. >.> I loved expressing myself through my profile, rp's, characters, and threads. I met so many people throughout the way and was always there for anyone who needed it. I actually remember becoming friends with a member who was extremely depressed and i tried so hard to get her better and even pulled people together to help her through the site. I believe we are a family! We're all in this community together. Many people and experiences on this site have shaped me into who i am today. I don't like to see anyone in distress. I hate drama and have always tried to stay out of it. I don't judge others and i take all perspectives into consideration. The only myfc i know is the lively fun one! And will strictly put past issues to a rest and bring everyone together as much as i can!

If i can vote for anyone i'd vote for Alice. Because she is also of the same caring nature as me and loves all!

----- signature -----

Edit 
191791 on May 18, 2017 22:23:14

Posts » 4

Deerhaunter and I are putting our names in the hat as the opposites for meilani and riku. I say all four of us can be admins and we can actually have diversity. Mutehaunter and Meiku.
If we must have admins I think you need someone else. I don't see a lot of difference between riku and meilani. Like that's not even a bad thing necessarily but i think other potential perspectives would be a good idea.

----- signature -----

Edit 
DanKuroto on May 18, 2017 23:21:16

Posts » 4

Meilani and Riku are my picks!

----- signature -----

Edit 
NotAYandere on May 18, 2017 23:21:25

Posts » 1

Ello people, it is me Krissy. In case you did not know. I wanted to state who I was that way everyone knows I have already voted. I am giving my vote to Riku and Meilani. I believe they both are perfect for the role of admin. <3 I think they would do the site well. I believe fully in them and give them my full support. :)

----- signature -----

Edit 
Rikka_Takanashi on May 19, 2017 00:19:50

Posts » 2

I vote for DeerHaunter :)

----- signature -----

Edit 
CantereIla on May 19, 2017 14:02:25

Posts » 8

I vote for Nemurin as my first pick.
Second pick would be Hino & Charlotte.

----- signature -----

*R.I.P Chester Bennington*

Edit 
Kitsuneaura on May 19, 2017 14:37:22

Posts » 1

I vote Nemurin

----- signature -----

Edit 
Nicckkiiee on May 19, 2017 15:23:08

Posts » 1

My vote is for Nemurin and Ann or Charlotte.

Nemurin because she's patient, tolerant and has never mocked anyone or put anyone down. She is a listener and is respectful and I think she could do a lot of good being an admin.

Ann because she's knowledgeable, easy to communicate with. She's respectful and wise. She's a good balance between being stern when necessary, without being overwhelming and she is considerate.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Hikari on May 19, 2017 15:43:32

Posts » 52

Thanks, Nicckkiiee ! :D
Though I'm not sure where I know you from... c'x?

I wouldn't mind being Admin,
but it looks like it's more drama than it's worth. x']

But I have been lurking around this website since 2005.
So I do know a thing or two about it! o:
Whether I get Admin or not,
anyone who has questions about the site or html/css codes
feel free to hit me up! 8D

----- signature -----

Being a Digidestined means that sometimes you have to save the world,

even if you're the one who caused the problem.

Edit 
Flash_Sentry on May 19, 2017 15:54:06

Posts » 17

I vote Nemurin and Ann. :)

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >