Newest Gallery Image

beyblade burst
Views » 14
Newest Character Avatar

Quon
from
beyblade burst
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Member Groups » !:*+*:!Come one came all! MYFCOnline Chat Place!:*+*:!
-toots-

First | [1]
-toots-
Gintoki on Jun 22, 2017 20:59:40

Posts » 28

-I itch my booty as I wonder what to do with myself today. No one is around and it seems like dust is everywhere. I turn, looking out some randomly placed window and see a cloud of dust go by-

Man~ this isn't the life! Where are all the people at? Did the studio fire a bunch of people because they can't afford to have them be extras or something? Aren't extras free? And don't they have to get my autograph in order to be on this show?

-I sigh heavily, shrugging. Who actually gives a crap for those extras? They are nobodies unlike me! I'm the best thing in the universe. That is right, I'm Gintoki! The best samurai around-

Man, I would kill for some Strawberry Milk right now.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: -toots-
Nemurin on Jun 22, 2017 22:14:45

Posts » 204

*brings in wagon full of strawberry milk*
*sits in it*

----- signature -----

Edit 
Gintoki on Sep 18, 2017 19:38:57

Posts » 28

-I look over at this girl who is sitting in a wagon full of strawberry milk. I wonder why she is doing that. Did she get it for herself? Does she want to be with it? Maybe she is selling it to people. I should ask about it-

Hey, are you selling them? -I move towards her, my hair blowing in the wind- I have... -I reach into my pockets and pull out some candy- this candy...I'll give you it just for one strawberry milk.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Libby_VanHelsing on Oct 17, 2017 10:35:02

Posts » 222

*walks in the room* What is there to do in this place!

----- signature -----

The Roman Empire always Reigns in my world. Romitri is life.

Edit 
First | [1]