falcomaster3000 on Nov 12, 2017 23:47:21

Posts » 11

Hungry Box

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: PeePeeBox
KiriyaKujo on Nov 13, 2017 00:02:11

Posts » 6

Now this what I call a person who just wants to hog all the room for message boards. Now how am I going to show off my future I'm a Bike Message board? -looking at the message board- Now, I am going to have to take my findings to those who need them. Then I'll figure out how to take the spotlight from these people.

-puts my sunglasses back to normal and holds up a hand in the air- Later!

----- signature -----

Edit 
eDuppps on Nov 17, 2017 23:20:04

Posts » 2

**pees all over this box**

----- signature -----

A cunt
Edit 
KiriyaKujo on Nov 17, 2017 23:26:36

Posts » 6

Hehe you just peed here. -covers my nose- I should get out of here before I smell like this message board. Again, later!

-walks away, leaving everyone in this box behind because I'm just that awesome and I'm also a bike-

----- signature -----

Edit 
eDuppps on Nov 18, 2017 01:00:02

Posts » 2

I made my mark

Now you know this box is now my territory >:))

----- signature -----

A cunt
Edit 
KiriyaKujo on Nov 18, 2017 03:21:25

Posts » 6

Uh...next time you should uh...make your mark in another way. Haha...but if you want to do that again, uh...make sure someone has a camera so they can record it. For uh...medical research...yeah -I totally want to show everyone back at the hospital I work at-

Well, I better leave. I keep uh...reappearing and disappearing like magic. Kind of like teleporting.

Well, time to manage my bike self and the lives of Kamen Rider Chronicle. Later people!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Alice on Nov 19, 2017 21:54:54

Posts » 48

I've never seen so many pussies in one thread before. xD

Maybe that's why it's called a litter box. >_>'

----- signature -----

He's my man and I love him so much..

Edit 
KiriyaKujo on Nov 21, 2017 05:12:21

Posts » 6

-I'm sitting in the CR and my stethoscople like thing starts beeping at me, much like someone's wife would if they wanted to nag. Heck, even an annoying ass sports watching husband would nag about things. I grab it and look at it, sighing a bit- I wonder why this is going off.

Some random Intern: -answers a phone call- Hey, we have an alert for a bunch of pussies! Wait...when did we start handling those?

-I smirk, laughing- Listen here, Intern...we handle all kinds of things here in the CR. Don't you know that? -gets up- Well, since I can teleport... -looks around- I'll handle this -I teleport to the scene that the person on the phone told us to go to- Heeeeeeeey! Someone was right! Pussies are here -picks up a box full of cats- Who left this here? Hey, wanna play with my Gashats? -laughs- Actually, if you do that... -Now, how do I tell them this?- Well, you'll die if you do that. Bugster Virus you know?

-looks around to see if anyone is nearby because they might have left it- Well, I guess no one is going to claim them. Okay, time to name you all!

Bikey McBikey, The Only Winner Here, Palirado, and Mr. Murderer. Man, I'm good at naming things. Time to get back to the CR to show you all off.

-I leave, taking my new friends with me-

----- signature -----

Edit 
MasamuneCronus on Nov 21, 2017 05:18:21

Posts » 2

-points my finger at everyone who has posted on this message board as I laugh like a mad man- You have all disobeyed your God. You disobedient children...when you are getting judged you need to remain silent.

Do not fear, I shall fix this error that you guys have made by judging you all. In this world, my rules are what matters. I am the only true God here.

-pulls out my gashat and device to transform- Time to meet your fate.

-has a big, giant clock behind me because I'm the only God worthy of pausing and restarting time and I'm rich so yeah, rich powers-

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]