State of Decay
Views » 12
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » + General Topics »
MYFCOnline Community Event Inquiry and Discussion

First | [1]
MYFCOnline Community Event Inquiry and Discussion
Charlotte on Nov 24, 2017 19:24:14

Posts » 81

I'm going to try this out before I let myself get negative about how no one is going to answer. c:

Anyways, MYFC used to be much more active and had a lot of cool little events/things we did together as a community. Now these came about much more naturally but unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon so I decided to post this to gauge community interest and maybe do a little bit of brainstorming if anybody is into it. To start us off I'm going to list a few things the site has done in the past/could do in the future.

POSSIBLE EVENTS

MYFC Superlatives/Award Show

Now this has been done before, I'm going to post the link to the old series once I find it! But basically nominating people for awards like, Best Image Editor, Best Character, or even titles like MYFC Writer. Anyone who wanted to participate could be given titles and maybe we could make prizes, just like little image edits. This seems a bit childish but could be fun.

Contests

This would be things like an image editing contest or a writing contest or any area you could think of really.

Role Playing

Rping used to be super big on the site, I wasn't super into it so I would not be the best person to do anything with this but I felt like it had to be mentioned.

Throwback Journal Thursdays

This doesn't have to happen on Thursdays I was just making a dumb joke. xD Anyways this would just be old themed journals, like a truth or dare journal.

Image Editing Days

One of my favorite things to do on this site when I was younger was editing images with members/friends and putting them in image boards. This is just an idea of picking maybe one member's character and editing group photos. I just like deciding which character to make people.

Fandom

This one I'm not super sure of the detials but basically just picking a fandom to discuss and as a way to find other members who share your passion.

Now if you have any thoughts about this idea as a whole or have your own ideas or want to comment on mine don't be afraid to post! I will edit this main post if needed with other's ideas.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: MYFCOnline Community Event Inquiry and Discussion
Zinnlia on Nov 24, 2017 20:08:42

Posts » 2

I try to do stuff in regards to Marvel, but very few people post.
I know there are a lot of people who are into it, but it's hard getting people here involved with anything.

----- signature -----

penis
Edit 
Zinnlia on Nov 24, 2017 20:30:10

Posts » 2

[ LINK ]

Recent journal entry in regards to some Christmas activities. It's best to start before December hits.

----- signature -----

penis
Edit 
Nemurin on Nov 24, 2017 22:33:44

Posts » 207

I love this! I'm down. I'll try to kick some things off soon. I have a few ideas of my own just gotta organize them xD

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]