DRAGON BALL FighterZ
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Comic books and Comic Strips »
The Walking Dead Comics

First | [1]
The Walking Dead Comics
Cafe_Chat on Dec 12, 2017 05:33:32

Posts » 23

Finally got Issue 163, the first part of Volume 28: A Certain Doom. It’s super awesome! Charlie Adlard, Stefano Gaudiano, and Cliff Rathburn continue to keep the artwork stunning.

I really like Jesus and Michonne in this issue, they make a very convincing threat together. Rick and Negan work together against the roamers too. I absolutely love that Negan takes the situation over, purely by being Negan. That’s a pretty typical thing of him but it never stops being funny when in the presence of Rick. Also, I don’t want to spoil it, but Negan has my vote in this issue.

Things to note:
With over 730,000 pre-orders as of January 13th, this issue is the most pre-ordered comic book issue in 20 years.

Kirkman confirmed in this issue's letter hacks, that Eugene is on the autism spectrum. He also stated that he was "The most important character for the potential rebuilding of society".

And I appreciate Kirkman so much for finally coming out with Eugene having ASD. Eugene is an important character, whose disability isn’t a stereotype or a Sherlock formula. It’s nice to see it treated as an actual condition. ASD is often used as an insult by the less-informed. Sometimes used to guilt and shame people who have it by scorning or ridiculing them for their inability to recognize it.

ASD and distinct types of Autism in general, are much more elaborate and a lot of forms of intellectual genius are prodigy in assorted topics or activity.

Eugene isn’t the creepy guy that should know better but doesn’t because mental disability is a setback. He’s the guy that chooses the best scenario that can benefit himself, an entire party or condition of sequence. He offers. I’m so happy that Rick reassures Eugene the people of Alexandria know what he’s done to help. His character development pulls him away from ASD stereotypes and everyone in Alexandria is exposed to that. Love it!

----- attachment -----

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: The Walking Dead Comics
Zinnlia on Dec 14, 2017 02:12:58

Posts » 14

I hate the show.

It needs to be cancelled.

----- signature -----

All of my active accounts will be on my friend's list.

25//So Like A Valley Girl//Disney Queen//Xmas fanatic//Feminista//Indigenous//Cat Lady//Pixel Queen//IndigenousLeslieKnope//POLS major

Edit 
First | [1]