Uta No Prince Sama
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » + General Topics »
Product Reviews

First | [1]
Product Reviews
Cafe_Chat on Jan 19, 2018 16:21:09

Posts » 35

Hello, this is just a little spot for reviewing random things. Anything at all! Clothing, makeup, gaming merchandise, cosplay, culinary, anime products. Let us know your personal experience with your purchases and if it was worth the buy. Any advice on brand names against generic names, vice-versa? Are an action figures articulation joints well crafted? The best outdoor products you ever used? What are your pros and cons of these purchases?

I thought I’d start with some tea because I drink it a lot. I just finished a tin of Harney & Sons: African Autumn Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.

Love it, it’s one of my favorites! It has a rustic and warm taste, a bit exotic in smell but it tastes nothing like that of the aroma. When you first open the tin, the aroma is slightly strong and sometimes I’ve seen people second guess making it. Once brewed it’s not as overpowering and becomes smooth and calming. I think some people are more unexpected by the fragrance rather than having a dislike of it. Especially for people that don’t explore a lot of teas. Definitely, try this one! It’s inviting and relaxing and does wonders on moderate levels of stress. Easy on the stomach (not heavy), easy on the esophagus too, for those who are prone to acid reflux/heartburn.

I’m currently trying Harney & Sons: Mint but to be honest it tastes no different than other teas like Steep by BIGELOW’s organic Mint caffeine-free herbal tea. I’m probably going to stick to their exotic teas for that reason.

Some info on Harney & Sons: African Autumn Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.

The base of African Autumn, our popular herbal blend, is rooibos, a legume also known as 'red bush' native to South Africa. Rooibos is oxidized, which changes the color to red, and when brewed, it looks similar to the red of "black" tea. Loaded with antioxidants, fans love the brightness of the rooibos accented by cranberry and citrus.

Ingredients:
Rooibos tea, hibiscus, cranberry flavor, orange flavor, orange peel.

From their website located here. [ LINK ]

----- attachment -----

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: Product Reviews
Charlotte on Jan 19, 2018 17:31:47

Posts » 132

I LOVE Harney & Sons. <3
It's one of my good to teas, usually I just stick with the classics though like blacks and greens,
I'm not a big herbal tea fan.

----- signature -----

don't be afraid of this world where we'll meet

Edit 
Nemurin on Jan 19, 2018 23:37:48

Posts » 223

Epic cosplay wigs over Arda any day.
Arda classics are crappy unless you have a short styled cut.
I tried the silky but, it had major split ends on each side.
But even then, i like ebay.
Just keyword extra thick in the search bar when looking for wigs and you'll probably stumble on awesome quality like i did.
I literally cried over these two wigs i bought from Ebay. $17 dollars, got me this quality. The pink one was a bit more thin but still nice. For some reason this silver one was sooo flawless. I ended up cutting it for my cartiphilus wig and it came out beautiful. Considering he has one really short layer that is like half of the head, it took really well and wasn't disapointed when extra thick was keyword in the ad.

:')

----- signature -----

Edit 
Cafe_Chat on Feb 16, 2018 03:43:23

Posts » 35

I LOVE Harney & Sons. <3
It's one of my good to teas, usually I just stick with the classics though like blacks and greens,
I'm not a big herbal tea fan.

Same! Although, to be honest, I think the way that they present their product is very nifty. Some of their teas don’t taste that different from other brands and companies that I’ve tried. Yet they are almost always chic and vintage in their product design. Down to their tetrahedron-shaped tea bags made from polylactide.

I try not to have any sugar/caffeine in my tea when I’m using them to relax. Though my favorites ever are whites and blacks. I think masala chai styled teas, and vanilla chai are my go-to teas. I don’t like to add anything to them. Like creams or sugars. Personally, vanilla chai is great around the holidays. I don’t know, I always feel reminded of something pleasant when that aroma hits on a cold festivity. Kind of smells like gingerbread!

Epic cosplay wigs over Arda any day.
Arda classics are crappy unless you have a short styled cut.
I tried the silky but, it had major split ends on each side.
But even then, i like ebay.
Just keyword extra thick in the search bar when looking for wigs and you'll probably stumble on awesome quality like i did.
I literally cried over these two wigs i bought from Ebay. $17 dollars, got me this quality. The pink one was a bit more thin but still nice. For some reason this silver one was sooo flawless. I ended up cutting it for my cartiphilus wig and it came out beautiful. Considering he has one really short layer that is like half of the head, it took really well and wasn't disapointed when extra thick was keyword in the ad.

Wow, that’s good to know! I’m kind of anxious when it comes to buying wigs. I never wear them unless it’s a cosplay that needs one, which I rarely ever do anymore anyway, so I’m not the best experienced in wig hunting. One time, I got one from Amazon, through a Chinese company and that thing looked used! The inside of the cap looked faded and it smelled like all kinds of chemicals. Had to toss it! I’m not very good with treatment like you mentioned in Arda’s Silky version. Certain synthetic wigs are such a pain when they’re damaged!

I think you did a wonderful job with the cut! That color really does look beautiful too! Yeah, I think doing research into what you’re looking for is very helpful. I used to make the mistake of hopping on a wig site and browsing them for their stock. Instead of searching up specifics myself, and never even considered wig thickness! Something that's definitely easier to work on. Super helpful! :)

----- signature -----

Edit 
NeelaClearwater on Feb 16, 2018 12:39:54

Posts » 244

So I bought the Fable Anniversary game, I'm a huge Fable fan but have never played Fable. I was introduced to the series with Fable II and then Fable III. So I was really excited when I finally bought this game.

So in the beginning I fell in love with Fable II and everything about it, especially the gameplay. When Fable III came around, I was a little disappointed because the gameplay was different. Like you don't have as much free play in Fable III like you did in Fable II. And your Will powers are in a gauntlet rather than just being born with them. It made me want to play Fable II even more.

All that being said, you could imagine the irony of me getting excited to play Fable and finding out that...the gameplay is exactly the same as Fable III.

----- signature -----

Romitri is life.

Edit 
Charlotte on Feb 25, 2018 21:04:37

Posts » 132

If anyone wants some good matte lipstick that doesn't cost a fortune,
I recently bought one of these
[ LINK ]
on a whim and was surprised by how nice it was.
It stays for a long time and not that much comes off
and my favorite thing was that it wasn't like some matte's I've used before where it dries and gets super flakey and gross within a few hours,
it dried but was still kind of, "sticky" I suppose (felt kind of like I was wearing a chapstick), which was amazing cause my lips felt moisturized.
I've only had it like COME OFF when I was eating pizza and it's nice cause even when it wears off it looks fine, like no smears of lipstick on your chin.

----- signature -----

don't be afraid of this world where we'll meet

Edit 
First | [1]