bungou stray dogs
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Games and Video Games »
What are you playing?!

First | [1] | 2 | >
What are you playing?!
hanayori on Mar 18, 2018 17:06:50

Posts » 9

I would like this place to be active if possible.

What are you playing atm?! I’m playing Cuphead! :D on my free time I play Tekken on PS4 to practice some combos!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: What are you playing?!
robotqt1 on Mar 19, 2018 16:19:32

Posts » 3

I've been playing Crusader Kings 2. It's pretty fun and I love the references in it to things like the Cthulhu Mythos and Lord of the Rings. There's an event chain that's pretty much Call of Cthulhu, and another event chain that's the plot from The Omen.

----- signature -----

I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV
Edit 
Bigby_Wolf on Mar 20, 2018 16:51:44

Posts » 742

That's a strategy game isn't it? I've always been a fan of RTS/TBS games ever since I was pretty young. Haven't had a decent PC in almost a decade so I'm little behind on the current popular ones.

As for me, I've been playing quite a bit of Overwatch on my Xbone. I've found that my real skill in the game starts to kick in after I'm 3-4 beers in. Any more beers than that and I start to get bad again, so that's the sweet spot. Don't know why I'm only decent at the game when I've been drinking but it is what it is haha.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Charlotte on Mar 22, 2018 13:14:56

Posts » 169

I've kind of been super busy so haven't played much recently but I love a good video game.
Recently this translation group published an English translation of two of the first Atelier games and Atelier is one of my favorite series.
I can't wait til I have enough money to buy a PS4 though, so many good rpgs. D:

----- signature -----

Edit 
Cmdr_Gabe_E on Apr 05, 2018 17:15:32

Posts » 420

Like CHARLOTTE, it's SO TRICKY for me now too to find time to play games @___@. THANKFULLY, my SO has lots of time for them so I play through him ^o^!

In that case, we're playing FFXV!!! Thank you SQUARE ENIX for releasing the WINDOWS EDITION! I LOVED FFXV and found the ending so beautiful! I just love the world they created and how 'alive' the boyband, er, I mean, the main characters ;) feel!

FINAL FANTASY XV ROCKS! Many many <3 to this game <3!

Now I hope we can play FFXIII and FFXII next.

ADDITIONAL VIDEO GAMES WISH LIST:
Persona 5, Nier Automata, Life is Strange, Into the Moon, Undertale, Firewatch (Just to name a few!)

I also love POINT and CLICK ADVENTURE GAMES and really liked The Last Door :D!

HANAYORI - I've seen Cuphead and dayumn I think that game requires a lot of patience and perseverance! Haha, I think the fights can get really tough!

As for me, I've been playing quite a bit of Overwatch on my Xbone. I've found that my real skill in the game starts to kick in after I'm 3-4 beers in. Any more beers than that and I start to get bad again, so that's the sweet spot. Don't know why I'm only decent at the game when I've been drinking but it is what it is haha.

BIGBY, that's SO FUNNY! LOLOL! The more The Liquor, the better the aim! Haha! Who do you main? I think Overwatch has an "eleague" now too.

ROBOTQT1's Crusader Kings 2 - Yeah, I think that's an RTS! I think it's FREE ON STEAM RIGHT NOW ^o^!!!

----- signature -----

You can trace the history of my fandoms on the footprints of my spouses ;).
Edit 
Mizuki_Himeji on Apr 08, 2018 12:56:47

Posts » 3

Hello. I'm playing Pokémon, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and Onigiri. C:

----- signature -----

Edit 
Loksuven on Apr 10, 2018 18:23:21

Posts » 2866

ok go time list last some game I been playing *cries* the poke and the mons dragon age inquisition fate/grand order (jap server) warframe (ps4) skyforge (pc and ps4) I want to play Revelation Online again but need ppl to play with Xenoblade 2 and I'm playing Rockman.exe 4.5 again (eng patch will be out soon) Smite on and off overwatch also do table top games count if so D&D 5e and pathfinder card fight vanguard

----- signature -----

Edit 
Doom_Slayer on Apr 10, 2018 18:51:32

Posts » 3215

I’m currently playing SAO Fatal Bullet and Devil May Cry HD Collection and soon Warhammer 40k Space Hulk Deathwing for PS4

----- signature -----

They are rage, brutal, without mercy. but you. you will be worse. rip and tear, until it is done.
Edit 
Bigby_Wolf on Apr 18, 2018 08:07:29

Posts » 742

BIGBY, that's SO FUNNY! LOLOL! The more The Liquor, the better the aim! Haha! Who do you main? I think Overwatch has an "eleague" now too.

Yeah, I don't know why but my skill in that game goes up exponentially when I drink and play. But it's not like that for every game. My shots don't even land in the same time zone as my target when I play World of Tanks, which is bad cause I have to pay for the ammunition at the end of the match. I've also been playing a lot of Gears if War 4 lately. I like to play as an engineer class in horde mode, but nobody appreciates all of the gun turrets and laser fences you build for them. They all like to spent the communal resources on ammo (which can be found for free on the map) and to not protect you while you're building. :/

----- signature -----

Edit 
Charlotte on Apr 21, 2018 22:12:57

Posts » 169

I get better at certain games with alcohol as well. xD
Feels like you can concentrate better, almost like things slow down?

----- signature -----

Edit 
Warhol4Life2 on Apr 29, 2018 11:13:42

Posts » 1

I'm playing Streets of Rage:Remake, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Clair_Bear on May 04, 2018 11:32:36

Posts » 3

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3DS!

----- signature -----

Edit 
Hystoria on May 21, 2018 01:41:16

Posts » 1

Been playing battlerite and fortnite :D

----- signature -----

Edit 
MemeScene on Jul 08, 2018 22:38:08

Posts » 1

Right now I usually play the handheld Sims games, mostly because my favorite fictional character at the moment is on at least 4 of the games :D

----- signature -----

Edit 
Charlotte on Jul 09, 2018 01:27:28

Posts » 169

I recently got the remake bundle of Final Fantasy X and X-2 since it was on sale so replaying that!
X-2 is one of my favs since you get to play three badass women running around doing badass women things. :333

----- signature -----

Edit 
Clair_Bear on Jul 09, 2018 03:26:01

Posts » 3

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia!

Charlotte, I loved both Final Fantasy X and X-2! I'm now tempted to get them myself...

----- signature -----

Edit 
Neko_Prince on Jul 09, 2018 12:56:16

Posts » 2

Been playing a lot of competitive Overwatch recently, Ironsight and fortnite :3

----- signature -----

Once you've met someone you never really forget them.

Edit 
Clair_Bear on Jul 15, 2018 15:02:37

Posts » 3

Yomiwari: Midnight Shadows is on sale on PSN.

It's an interesting looking horror game.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Bigby_Wolf on Jul 18, 2018 07:33:28

Posts » 742

Got Jurassic World Evolution last month, it's fun if you like games like Zoo Tycoon. The graphics are great. It can get a little stressful at times cause some of the dinos are drama queens and like to break out of their enclosures all the time. The velociraptors and dracorexes are non-stop hassle and I usually regret hatching them pretty quickly.

I also picked up the Xbox One port of Dragon's Dogma during a sale a week or two ago. It's a shame that a lot of people didn't play that game cause it's really good, especially if you enjoy games like Skyrim, Dark Souls and the Witcher. The combat is pretty brutal and the whole customizable pawn system is really cool. It's a little on the ugly side now though cause it's a port of a 2012 game and it's not a full HD remaster. Capcom should've spent more on advertising for this game cause I had no idea it existed during it's first release. There's also a PS4 and PC port if you don't have an Xbone.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Cafe_Chat on Aug 10, 2018 11:43:04

Posts » 46

Whoa, it's been a few! Lots of games came out over the past few months.

God of War is by far the most extraordinary game I've played since Red Dead Redemption. Managed to get the Stone Mason Edition. Which is the best collector's edition I've seen in such a long time. So many good things to say about the game, I don't exactly know where to start. Gameplay is smooth, gratifying and visually stunning. As beautiful as the story and as memorable as the characters. Love the Norse mythology. Aside from tiny Atreus completely kicking some major butt, my favorite character is Sindri!

Far Cry 5 was… eh? Lovely graphics but a little too much of the same old, same old. Did miss me some Hurk, it was nice having him as a Gun for Hire! Would have enjoyed the Seed family more if the fandom wasn't so abundantly thirsty for them. Lol

Detroit: Become Human was a great experience. More of a graphical marvel. If the storyline is not emotionally convincing the small moments of artistic expression are. I've only finished it twice but Markus and Hank are definitely my most adored characters!

Hmm, what else?

Vampyr was wonderful! The storyline is tremendously lush. Some people have complaints about the combat mechanics but I've personally found it enjoyable. In a methodical sense. There are heaps of abilities and powers! The difficulty of the game is determined by the paths you choose to take. If you're a pacific vampire, Dr. Reid struggles with dignity and it becomes a rewarding challenge to get through the game. If you're a chaotic creature of the night, things are much easier. I love the terminology that's crafted into the lore. The characters are remarkably unique and are greatly altered based on your actions. You can go from being on friendly terms with a character or face them in a fight or as a hunter if you murder their lover or friend. The choice making is strongly consequential and the game saves on auto mid-decision, so you cannot bail when things get too abysmal.

As a side note on the saving feature. You cannot manually save the game. You choose a slot at the beginning of the game and thereafter, it auto-saves. A small feature that I really like for games like this one.

Bad decisions end up affecting a variety of characters. Some of your favorite characters could end up in the crosshairs. I found that super motivating to be cautious about certain choice making. The characters have an amazing distinctiveness and choosing a chaotic path weighed more than I thought it would. As characters die by your hand, they utter their last words- RIGHT IN THE FEELS! Honestly, it has been a while since I played a game with such a conspicuous moral system.

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1] | 2 | >