Destroyer's Topic
Views » 13
Newest Character Avatar

Launchpad McQuack
from
DuckTales
(tv shows & cartoons)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Movies and Stage Plays » Venom (2018) Movie
[Review] What do you think of the Movie?

First | [1]
[Review] What do you think of the Movie?
VictorXIbarra on Oct 18, 2018 08:22:18

Posts » 26

Good morning,

I'm just curious to know (since the movie is released) what everyone thought of the movie.

Understandably it's not supposed to be canon due to the copyright agreement sony has with marvel (i.e. Disney) in the image of Spider-man so therefore Tom Holland wasn't in the film. However I still feel the movie made a good use of the characters with whatever limited storylines they could work with.

----- signature -----

Philippians 1:3 - I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:5 - he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Edit 
Re: [Review] What do you think of the Movie?
Doom_Slayer on Oct 19, 2018 19:13:36

Posts » 3215

I thought it was a good I like the dark humour and how Venom and Eddy work together

----- signature -----

They are rage, brutal, without mercy. but you. you will be worse. rip and tear, until it is done.
Edit 
Re: [Review] What do you think of the Movie?
Cafe_Chat on Oct 21, 2018 05:22:54

Posts » 41

It was okay but I only saw it once and was on the fence about it at that time. I feel like I need to see it again, just to be sure. If that makes any sense?

I'm more of a Riot fan but my Venom/Symbiote comic arc knowledge is extremely muddy. I think I've only ever read a small few when I was younger. So the whole Spider-Man thing wasn't much of an issue for me at least.

I would definitely watch it again but not until it comes out of theaters. The critics were also a bit harsh on this one. It wasn't as bad as they made it out to be.

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]