Parappa The Rapper
(games)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Games and Video Games »
Wario appreciation thread!

First | [1]
Wario appreciation thread!
Tomorrow_Hill on Apr 14, 2019 20:44:06

Posts » 4

I've been thinking about how there's not much of an unironic group of Wario fans, and the ones that do exist, are a bit...rude to put it lightly (mainly being rathrer LGBTphobic and ableist, sadly). So, I'm making a thread dedicated to everybody's garlic-obsessed narcissist, Wario!

----- signature -----

This post was made by the "I Will Smooch Jimmy T. Even if I Die Trying" gang
Edit 
Re: Wario appreciation thread!
sealegs on Apr 15, 2019 00:17:25

Posts » 6

hell yeah go wario

----- signature -----

Edit 
DaffyPiranha on Apr 15, 2019 12:32:26

Posts » 4

Honestly, Wario is the best thing ever since canned bread.

Which is the best thing since sliced, apparently.

But no seriously; there were times where I preferred WarioWare games to their like, Mario Party counters. I have fond-ass memories of playing Wario games with my best friends at the time and OOF is it nice. <3

----- signature -----

<3~We're all flowers. We all bloom. We just need time.~<3
Edit 
Tomorrow_Hill on Apr 15, 2019 16:44:54

Posts » 4

Oh, I agree a lot! Yeah, I sure do love the Mario franchise, but since Warioware Gold was the first Wario game I actually got for myself, the Warioware franchise is what's made me get into the rest of the Mario franchise as a whole, since growing up, I was always more of a Sonic kid rather than a Nintendo kid. But I dunno about you, but there's something I admire a lot more about Wario than Mario. I guess it's because of his personality LOL, with him being more of a deadpan snarker compared to his optimistic counterpart.

----- signature -----

This post was made by the "I Will Smooch Jimmy T. Even if I Die Trying" gang
Edit 
DaffyPiranha on Apr 15, 2019 17:14:59

Posts » 4

TOTALLY hecking agree! I was also more of a Sonic fan when I was a little thing; that's funny how it worked out, eh? Idk where I'd be without the Mario/Wario franchise, (I mean, hell, Petey Piranha is MY WHOLE LIFE), but ajsjghsjkgjk--

I JUST downloaded WarioWare: Touched! onto my desktop for nostalgia sake and loved every second of it. I am such a sucker for Wario's sense of humor; he's effing hysterical! And don't even get me started on the shining star of the ENTIRE Mario franchise...

----- signature -----

<3~We're all flowers. We all bloom. We just need time.~<3
Edit 
First | [1]