Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Views » 21
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » + General Topics »
discuss your favorite characters!!

First | [1]
discuss your favorite characters!!
crabbable on Jan 27, 2020 20:36:29

Posts » 30

i want to hear abt everyone's favorite characters! no judgement or anything. just gush about them, have fun!

i should've made this thread a couple weeks ago when i was still deep in my several-month-long shovel knight hyperfixation. i could have written a whole ass essay about king knight

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
Re: discuss your favorite characters!!
SassyMcGee on Jan 28, 2020 19:29:28

Posts » 24

Gush about our favorite characters huh? Alright then *takes a deep breath* SETO KAIBA IS BEST BOI!!! Okay for real though, I fucking love Seto. Yeah he's kind of a dick, but he had a rough childhood along with his little brother Mokuba. Overall he's badass, a great duelist and pretty much my favorite character in Yugioh. I also really like Noah Kaiba too. Yeah, he only appeared in one arc and said arc is a filler arc but I still really like his backstory and I just really like him as a character.

Shinji Ikari...oooh boy I could probably make an essay about why I love this character but I'll try to keep it as short (and non spoilery) as possible. I'll just say, he has every reason to be the way he is. He REALLY doesn't deserve the hate he gets. If you've watched Neon Genesis Evangelion and The End of Evangelion (and if you haven't, get on it it's on Netflix so just watch it!!) then you'll probably understand why I think this way about Shinji. He's probably the most human character ever. And that's all I'll say without spoiling anything.

Midna is probably my favorite Zelda character. She's sassy and she's an interesting character. She's MUCH better than Navi that's for sure. Another video game character I really like is Geno from Super Mario RPG. He's another interesting character and he's really good party member, specializing in attacks and his attack and defencer boost is pretty nice. Now if only he was in Smash. *Continuously prays that Geno will be in Smash Bros one day*

Yea. Those are my fav characters.

----- signature -----

I was born to be weird!
Edit 
Nika25 on Feb 01, 2020 05:51:25

Posts » 1

AAAA!! More questions like this ! I get them more and more time to time lol.
I wanna share about my few favourite characters.

- Stretch from "Casper the Friendly Ghost". I know he's so rude and silly , but also funny ! He have "something" in his personallity, what makes me blushing. He's a cool ghost and opposite of me - I'm shy, introverted. And I love his smile and chicks haha :)

- James from "Tabaluga " . I love the gentle penguin, he's nice and cute. He's a main villain's minion , but he isn't actually evil. I guess that he also is artistic and romantic :)

- Ms. Frizzle from "The Magic School Bus " . I love how eccentric and silly she is . She wears different unique clothes , what shows her personallity. She is also nice to her students and teaching them with a lot of fun ! :)

By the way sorry for my English.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Joan_Fiend on Feb 05, 2020 23:12:25

Posts » 2

I wasn't gonna post, because I have so many different lovely favorite characters, BUT a memory of one of the most perfect characters has just appeared in my head (after having to upload him to here).
My Favorite Character is... *drumroll* ... ... ... MASTER BELCH!!!
He's so cute and cool! A very tough opponent, and a very unique monster! His design is really charming (and a little cute!)!! I think that I'd like to one day hold the title of #1 Master Belch fangirl. Master Belch makes me go :)

----- signature -----

Give Me Attention
Edit 
crabbable on Feb 06, 2020 19:14:04

Posts » 30

these are all good so far ^_^ master belch is such a valid choice

i wanna talk about king knight from shovel knight, he's so cute and delightful and silly and i love his fluffy cape and stupid pauldrons. he's so GOOFY!!!

side note, people whose favorite characters are their ocs are geniuses & same w/ ppl who have crushes on their ocs! i'm crushing on a few of my own right now too

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
First | [1]