(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » + General Topics »
How'd you pick your username?

First | [1]
How'd you pick your username?
Charlotte on Feb 05, 2020 00:48:03

Posts » 205

Kind of just a fun topic to discuss!

My current username, Charlotte, actually came from the witch from Madoka Magica, she was my favorite witch. It was also before the designs for Nagisa came out so I used a lot of her witch form. I'm not the biggest fan of Nagisa's design anyways.

Side note: I've been watching Magia Record (I tried the game but I don't have the patience for mobile games) and it feels kinda meh.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Re: How'd you pick your username?
SassyMcGee on Feb 05, 2020 08:51:04

Posts » 25

Well i'm known by two names online: Sassy McGee or TheSassyTactician. I'll tell about how i came up with the latter. I used to be (and i still am every now and then) on Cards Against Humanity servers (and back when they had global chat on) and i used that name as my screename. How did i come up with it? Well the sassy part well, who doesn't like sassy? And the tactician part came from my love of Fire Emblem and the name TheSassyTactician stuck. Now the Sassy McGee part i came up with when i thought "Well who would be The Sassy Tactician? What would her name be?" I came up with an avatar (which is my profile pic) and the name and that's it.

----- signature -----

I was born to be weird!
Edit 
Joan_Fiend on Feb 05, 2020 22:54:03

Posts » 7

I just put my first name, because I want ppl to call me that if they ever beckon to me. everyone'd be all like "Oh it's Lady Joan!" "Joan you're awesome!" and I'd be like "oh geez that's me ^^"".
The fiend part is because of two reasons. 1) My username on other things is Ghoul_Fiend so I kinda wanted to be consistent. 2) I really like this one musician named Nik Fiend, and wish he was like my mentor or something. 3) I can be quite fiendish sometimes.

----- signature -----

Give Me Attention
Edit 
crabbable on Feb 06, 2020 19:17:27

Posts » 33

i don't remember totally, i chose this username many years ago and i've used it so much for so many things that it's origin is kind of shrouded in mystery.
if i had to guess, it's a butchering of "crab apple"? or, even more confusing, probably a nonsense word based on "unbelievable"...? i feel like i said "that's un-crab-able!" at some point and then just made it a username. i got no ass idea

----- signature -----

HAVE FUN & BE GAY ONLINE

Edit 
lillithewhitelady on Feb 15, 2020 06:50:18

Posts » 14

i was inspired by 2 episodes of 2 different cartoons

----- signature -----

Edit 
First | [1]