nevada chann!!!
(anime/manga)
MYFCOnline.com Message Boards » Anime and Manga » Yu-Gi-Oh
Freya and Momo's YGO RP

First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | > | >> | Last
Freya and Momo's YGO RP
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 15:36:11

Posts » 3586

You'd be Yugi, Tem, and...whoever else, plus whatever OCs you'd want.

My chars are Anaka and Cleo, plus whatever bishies you want.

A blonde-haired girl ran into the game shop, dragging an Egyptian girl with her by the wrist. Without saying a word to anybody, they ducked into the backroom. Not ten seconds later, a punk ran in. "Did two girls just run through here!?" He demanded.

----- signature -----

[ LINK ] Join now, join join join!
No prince will come to save me...the Ritual is my fate...Yae...come back...
My Shadow of Destiny Show Kittens.
I fall into darkness, waiting to become Alice and meet Father. I am a forgotten, dying rose.
The lost child of Jurai...the little sorceress who only wanted a friend to play with...
Edit 
Re: Freya and Momo's YGO RP
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 15:40:07

Posts » 6258

(I.....have no idea. Please, a little bit more explanation!??!D8 I havent watched the REAL YGO in, like, 9000 years)

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Even though you're gone,Love will still live on,The feeling is so strong,My only love.....Rutsu.. Seiyu...
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 15:45:43

Posts » 3586

[ LINK ]

----- signature -----

I fall into darkness, waiting to become Alice and meet Father. I am a forgotten, dying rose.
The lost child of Jurai...the little sorceress who only wanted a friend to play with...
Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 15:50:34

Posts » 6258

(So...the punk is...Jonouchi?

...STILL EXPLAINS NOTHING.)

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Even though you're gone,Love will still live on,The feeling is so strong,My only love.....Rutsu.. Seiyu...
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 15:53:45

Posts » 3586

(Yes. Okay, what's confusing you? Want a character list?)

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 15:56:16

Posts » 6258

(I think I can understand now...)

Yugi smiled innocently. "N-no, nothing!" He nervously glanced to the back room. What did those girls do...?

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 18:20:19

Posts » 3586

The punk growled and stormed off. "Damnit, they got away!"

When the game shop door slammed shut behind him, the blond girl poked her head out of the storage room door, looked around, then looked behind her. "Alright, Cleo. It's safe to come out now." She stepped out, and the Egyptian girl stepped behind her, offering Yugi a cheerful smile and wave.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 18:32:34

Posts » 6258

Yugi looked at them curiously. "Just what was that all about anyway..?"

"CLEOOOOO" Suddenly two more girls entered the shop. One of them was a tall, busty punk looking girl, with layered black and white hair, pants with many chains, and a black and red striped knit sweater, that was way to big for her. The other girl was a bit younger, and her eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying. She was very tan, with long bright blonde hair. Her clothes were very bright and trendy, with a denim mini skirt,a bright yellow top with flowers on it, and pink platform boots. The blonde ran into the arms to Cleo. "W-we thought he g-got you!!!"

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 18:52:24

Posts » 3586

"No, no, of course not, don't worry!" Cleo held up her hands. "After all, I've got Annie-chan to protect me!"

'Annie-chan' snorted at the nickname, and answered Yugi's question. "The jerks were hitting on us and wouldn't take no for an answer, so we ran." And she gave him a very arrogant, Yami-esque look, like she's just daring him to call her a liar.

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 18:55:48

Posts » 6258

Yugi made a small "squeak" noise. "S-so, is that how it is...."

The tan one, whom was still cuddling Cleo's arm, whine a bit. "C-Choko w-was scared...!" She childishly referred to herself in third-person.

The tallest, smiled, her intense gaze like a lion that just found its prey. "Little boy, what is your name....?"

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 19:06:04

Posts » 3586

Anaka snickered at the look on Yugi's face at Asami's words.

"Oh, it's okay, Choko-chan, you don't have to be scared, you're safe now!" Cleo soothed, petting her hair. She glanced at Asami and pouted. "Hey, Asa-chan! Don't be so mean to him, he was nice enough to keep us safe from those creepy guys!"

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 19:28:29

Posts » 6258

Yugi gulped. "I-i'm Yugi....Y-yugi Moto..."

Asami smiled at him. "What grade are you in, child...?"

"I-I'm a second year at the high school"

"WHAT? A little pint like you at the high school...?" Asami cried out in shock. She inhaled her cigarette. "Well, we are third years. If you need help, just give a shout out okay!!"

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 19:55:40

Posts » 3586

Cleo nodded her agreement to Asami's statement. "Uh huh! Uh huh!" Her eyes fell on the Millenium Puzzle around Yugi's neck, and her face went strangely blank. She felt a mysterious connection to that pendant, but why...? She saw an image in her mind, of a that same puzzle around the neck of a little boy with crimson eyes. A memory?

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 20:10:49

Posts » 6258

Asami looked at Cleo, and notcied she was staring at the Millenium Puzzle. She cursed, and rushed the girls out of the shop.

"That boy, has something special about him..."

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 20:22:59

Posts » 3586

"The...puzzle..." Cleo said slowly. "The...Millenium Puzzle..." Her eyes seemed to change from brown to gold."Pr-aA..."

(Pr-aA is the ancient egyptian word for Pharaoh.)

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 20:30:18

Posts » 6258

Choko gasped. "N-no! I can't be!!"
Asami hushed her. "What is it that you see, Cleo..?"

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 25, 2008 20:44:53

Posts » 3586

"My pr-aA..." She whimpered. "Where is he? I can't find him..."

Anaka's brow furrowed with worry, and she put a hand on Cleo's shoulder. "Cleo?"

Cleo seemed to snap out of her trance, and she brought a hand to her head. "I...think I remember something...a boy with crimson eyes..." She trailed off. "He was important to me, because there was something I had to help him with. Something only I could do..."

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 25, 2008 20:46:48

Posts » 6258

"Cleo..your memories,...your starting to unlock them.." Asami breathed.

"U-unlock what? Choko doesn't understand! Please! Explain!"

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
Freya01 on Oct 26, 2008 03:23:16

Posts » 3586

Cleo nodded, smiling, then to Choko she explained. "You know how I don't have any memories from over a year ago? Well, those missing memories of mine are starting to return!"

----- signature -----

Edit 
Momoko_Hime on Oct 26, 2008 08:45:14

Posts » 6258

Choko blinked and looked down at the blue and silver pendant around her neck. "M-maybe I'll get my memories back too...." she said softly, clutching the shining necklace tightly in her hand. The necklace glowed in her hand softly. She closed her eyes. She could hear a man speaking to her. A cool, smooth, voice, speaking an unknown language. She saw the image of a white dragon.

Asami caught Choko as she collasped. "Ch-Choko...a-are you okay....? What did you see...?"

Choko's eyes were glowing a dull blue. "A-a white dragon...and a man speaking an unfamiliar language....."

----- signature -----

~* Seiyu and I*~
~* Rutsu & I *~
~*My TwoGreatest loves*~
~**~
Edit 
First | [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | > | >> | Last